I am looking for accommodation – do I need to have SDA funding in my NDIS plan before I sign up to WayHome?


No – WayHome lists both SDA and non-SDA housing options.

If you wish to move into a SDA Property you will need to have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. You will need to engage a Coordinator or Occupational Therapist with the experience necessary to apply for SDA funding to the NDIA. Some SDA housing providers can assist you apply for SDA funding – WayHome is unable to assist with an SDA funding application.

You can read more about SDA Housing, how to qualify for SDA funding or making properties SDA compliant on the NDIA website (https://www.ndis.gov.au/providers/housing-and-living-supports-and-services/housing/specialist-disability-accommodation).

Recent Posts
Contact Us

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.